Markus Schoof, M.Sc.
|Fon:||+49 (0) 241 80 20 246|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 241 80 22 301|
- Since 2018: Doctoral student at the Department of Metallurgy and Metalphysics, RWTH Aachen
- 2015: B.Sc., Materials Engineering, RWTH Aachen
- 2017: M.Sc., Materials Science, RWTH Aachen
- Research group: Crystal Plasticity
- Research focus: deformation mechanisms in hard, thin layers
- Methods: Microcolumn compression, microbend beam, nano-indentation, electron microscopy, FIB
Academic guidance for the bachelor programme of Materials Science
- Open consultation hours on tuesdays from 09:00am-02:00pm and by arrangement
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From now on it is again possible to offer personal consultation hours for the study counselling in the bachelor course. However, there will still be restrictions.
- As our institute will remain closed, you will be picked up at the entrance. In addition, it must be ensured that only one student at a time is at the counselling desk. Therefore, you have to book an appointment online before.
- Under the following link you will find the booking tool: sharepoint.ecampus.rwth-aachen.de/vo/mentoring/terminplaner/default.aspx
- An instruction how to use this tool can be found here.
- Appointments are always made every 30 minutes on Tuesdays between 8 and 14 o'clock, you will be picked up at the agreed time. In the institute and during the consultation the following basic rules must be observed:
- a mouth-nose cover must be worn
- a distance of 2 m is maintained
- Hand hygiene must be observed (possibilities for washing or disinfecting hands are available)
- the one-way regulation in the corridors must be observed
However, all applications in digital form will still be accepted.