Dipl.-Ing. Risheng Pei
|Fon:||+49 (0) 241 80 20 253|
|Fax:||+49 (0) 241 80 22 301|
- since 2015: Dipl.-Ing. at the Department of Metallurgy and Metalphysics, RWTH Aachen
- 2013: B.E., Harbin Institute of Technology
- 2015: M.E., Harbin Institute of Technology
- Research group: Magnesium
- Research focus: HCP metals, texture, microstructure, deformation mechanisms, annealing mechanisms
- Methods: EBSD, XRD, TEM
Awards, prizes and memberships
- Outstanding Graduate of Harbin Institute of Technology (2015)
- Outstanding Graduate of Heilongjiang province (2013)
- Mathematical Contest in Modeling: Honorable Mention (2012)
- The Third National Mathematical Competition: 2nd prize (2012)
- The Eighth National Zhou Peiyuan Mechanics Competition: 3rd prize (2011)
- R. Pei, G. Chen, Z. Shaofeng et al., Effects of Gd element and SiC particles on microstructures of Cf/Mg composites, in: Micron 64 (2014), pp. 1-5.
- Z. Shaofeng, G. Chen, R. Pei et al., Effect of Y content on interfacial microstructures and mechanical properties of C-f/Mg composite, in: Materials Science and Engineering A 647 (2015), pp. 105-112.
- Z. Shaofeng, G. Chen, R. Pei et al., Effect of Gd content on interfacial microstructures and mechanical properties of C-f/Mg composite, in: Materials & Design 65 (2015), pp. 567-574.